Dr. Davis has devoted her life and career to finding the most effective ways of helping those burdened by both mental illness and substance abuse to overcome their disorders and lead productive lives.
Her personal mission statement is: “Reduce mental health disparities in the African American community. This will be achieved by increased culturally relevant education, advocacy, and program development.”
This blog was born of that passion in hopes of improving others lives’. She seeks to empower others by helping them find their voice.
- How Substance Abuse and Violence Destroy Families (vineandbranchworldministries.com)
- Comorbidity of Personality Disorders and Substance Abuse Disorders (try-therapy.com)
- Study: Substance Abuse In The Military A ‘Public Health Crisis’ (washington.cbslocal.com)
- About 90% of mental illness in Ghana attributed to drug abuse (ghanabusinessnews.com)
- Insight over Injustice – The Vikram Patel Mental Illness Speech Educates on Suffering (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)